Futuretheory is looking for an ambitious Web & Graphic Designer to join our team on a full-time basis in our Canberra office. You will be working on a wide variety of projects for our clients as well as sites/brands owned by Futuretheory.
No two days will be the same, and you’ll get to work on projects of all sizes – from small one-person businesses all the way to large corporations. So if you like variety, and enjoy diversity in the type of work you do – this is a great opportunity for you!
A little about you
- Great with people.
- Have a keen eye for design and a portfolio to back it up (we aren’t worried about years of experience – we’re more interested in your eye for good design).
- A creative thinker who strives for innovation.
- Care about the work you do and the outcomes you deliver.
- Design practical, user-centred websites using modern design principles.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, copywriters, managers and clients.
- Work closely with the Director and other team members on design – the ability to give and take constructive feedback is important.
- Develop brand guidelines and implement them.
- Take responsibility and drive projects forward.
- Collaborate and communicate with the team – taking opportunities to contribute to the development of others and get a taste for the other areas of what we do.
- It’d be great if you have an interest or experience in other forms of media (videography, photography, animation, etc)
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a keen eye for detail and a high level of understanding of design and UX fundamentals (please include a link or a document with your application)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team
- Experience with modern design tools & techniques (Adobe Creative Cloud etc)
What to expect at Futuretheory
- A small, friendly team who love what they do
- Comfortable modern office in Beard (5 minutes from Fyshwick) – away from all the hustle and bustle
- Parking close by (and it’s free)
- Access to modern software, tools and equipment
You must be legally eligible to work in Australia and speak fluent English.
Please note: this is not a remote role. This is an in-house position; you will be working at our office in Canberra.
Applications close at 10am on 5 June 2023. We will be reviewing and interviewing applicants prior to this, so we encourage you to apply at your earliest convenience.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please apply through https://jobs.cvviz.com/ft/job_59798_Web_&_Graphic_Designer