Futuretheory is looking for a Marketing Assistant (Content & Digital) to join our team (3-4 days per week – negotiable). You will be working on a wide variety of content writing projects for clients and websites published by Futuretheory. It is important that you live in Canberra, as local knowledge and experience is required for a majority of the content you will be writing.
A little about you
- Enjoy researching and conveying your findings
- Great with people
- Care about the work you do and the outcomes you deliver
- Strong grammatical and copywriting skills
- Write content for clients and for internal projects.
- Edit content written by other team members.
- Optimise content for SEO (prior experience in SEO-driven content is nice to have, but training will be provided as well).
- Publish content on Content Management Systems (primarily WordPress).
- Suggest content ideas and provide feedback on the content calendar.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, copywriters, managers and clients
- Work closely with the Director and other team members – the ability to give and take constructive feedback is important.
- Take responsibility and drive projects forward
- Collaborate and communicate with the team – taking opportunities to contribute to the development of others and getting a taste for the other areas of what we do.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your copywriting
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team
What to expect at Futuretheory
- A small, friendly team who love what they do
- Comfortable modern office in Beard (5 minutes from Fyshwick) – away from all the hustle and bustle
- Parking close by (and it’s free)
- Access to modern software, tools and equipment
You must be legally eligible to work in Australia and speak and write fluent English.
Please note: this is not a remote role. This is an in-house position; you will be working at our office in Canberra.
Applications close at 10am on 7 June 2023. We will be reviewing and interviewing applicants prior to this, so we encourage you to apply at your earliest convenience.
Questions? Email email@example.com
How to apply
Please apply through https://jobs.cvviz.com/ft/job_59803_Marketing_Assistant_(Content_&_Digital)