Futuretheory is looking for a part-time Marketing Coordinator to work in our Canberra office, reporting directly to the Director. The role’s main responsibility is to manage ongoing PPC campaigns, to coordinate a regular newsletter and to write content for a number of websites and clients.
The role is part-time, 20 hours per week, with the potential to extend to full-time in the future. Remuneration to be negotiated based on experience, but please use the full time salary as a guide. The remuneration on the advertisement is the full time range, your salary will be a pro rata amount based on this full time equivalent range.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of relevant experience with demonstrable results, strong communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a passion for helping Futuretheory and our clients grow.
- Paid advertising management (Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Coordinate content marketing
- Liaising with external suppliers and clients
- Copy editing, writing, content upload and content management for websites, email newsletters and social media
- Social media management (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Marketing analysis and strategy
- EDM Marketing
Nice to have
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Conceptualisation and implementation of PR strategies
- Ability to make simple edits to video
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud programs
How to apply
Please apply via our Indeed advertisement – https://au.indeed.com/job/marketing-coordinator-330c0e367693f977