This episode is Part 2 of our discussion with the Founder & CEO of Famzoo, Bill Dwight. On this episode with Bill, he talks about his journey to making Famzoo profitable and the importance of personable customer service. This topic then leads to a discussion regarding what tasks you should not outsource or automate at your start-up. The episode culminates in a lengthy discussion about why entrepreneurs should be receptive to business partners and renegotiating unfavourable business contracts.
- The path to profitability
- The importance of good customer service
- Why you shouldn’t outsource certain tasks
- How having a business partner can benefit you and your company’s decision-making process
- https://www.famzoo.com/ - Famzoo's Website
- https://twitter.com/FamZoo - Famzoo on Twitter