This episode is Part 1 of our discussion with the Founder & CEO of Famzoo, Bill Dwight. During our chat with Bill, he talks about Famzoo and his greater goal of helping kids become more financially literate. This conversation eventually leads into talking about his extensive industry experience in Silicon Valley and culminates in Bill discussing he left a well-paying career in favour of self-employment and how this has changed the type of work he does day-to-day.
- The importance of teaching financial literacy at a young age
- How your online footprint allows advertisers to target you more effectively
- How being a CEO or executive at a company can force you to take a step back from hands-on projects.
- https://www.famzoo.com/ - Famzoo's Website
- https://twitter.com/FamZoo - Famzoo on Twitter