This episode is Part 1 of our discussion with online business consultant, Kat McLead. During our chat, Kat talks about her entrepreneurial journey and addresses the question of whether someone is born a self-starter or if it can be learned. We also ask her about what time management tips she has for our audience and why it is so difficult to start big projects. The episode then culminates in Kat and Germaine imparting some really valuable advice about ensuring you have conducted proper industry and market research prior to starting your online business.
What we talk about
- Is someone born an entrepreneur?
- Finding a work-life balance
- How to tackle big projects
- Why you need to conduct market research
- https://www.sahmentrepreneur.com/ - Kat's Website
- https://anchor.fm/kat-mclead - Kat's podcast