On this episode of the podcast, we sit down with Jack Murray, an entrepreneur from Sydney who has started multiple businesses by himself, including the Australian Institute of Coaching. In the episode, he talks a lot about how his early struggles shaped his success, how he goes about launching a startup and how to build long-lasting relationships with clients.What we talk about
- Age not equalling experience
- Finding the ideal client
- Should you use venture capital when starting a small business?
- https://www.instagram.com/mrjackmurray/ - Jack on Instagram
- https://www.facebook.com/connectwithjackmurray - Jack on Facebook
- https://www.jackmurraybook.com/ - Jack's book